Structural Organisation in Animals
- Epithelial Tissues: [Please refer the hand out sent in whats app]
- Connective Tissues: They are widely distributed is complex animals and are found abundant connective tissues are named so, as their special functioning of linking and supporting other tissues.
- Proper connective tissue possess a matrix, number of fibers and living cells where matrix is made up of inter cellular material of glycoproteins and glycosaminoglycans [GAG's]
- Areolar is subcutaneous found between and around muscles, blood vessels, nerves.
- Cells present in Areolar tissue: fibroblast, mast cells, macrophages, chromophores.
- Dense regular tissue has considerable strength and remarkable elasticity. Where is white fibrous, dominant protein is collagen with the cells called fibroblast.
- Modification of white fibrous tissue is Tendon that connects skeletal muscle to bone.
- Skeletal tissue is made up of endoskeleton that helps in support, locomotion due to bones and cartilage [a vascular] Eg: Joints, ribcage, nose, ear, throat
- Bones is rich in calcium salts and collagen fibres which makes it hard and non-pliable.
⇒ Osteoblast [bone forming cells]
⇒ Osteocytes [bone maintaining cells]
⇒ Osteoclast [bone cleaning cells]
- The organs that secrete lymph[fluid] is called lymphoid organs. Eg: Tonsils, lymph nodes, thymus, spleen and Peyers patches.
- Cardiac muscles [discussed in "cocomotion and movements"]
- Neural tissue:
Part-1: View this video for the topic from 1:10 to 55:31
Part-2: View this video for the topic from 7:03 to 54:16
Disclaimer: Compete.etutor.co may from time to time provide links to third party Internet sites under their respective fair use policy and it may from time to time provide materials from such third parties on this website. These third party sites and any third party materials are provided for viewers convenience and for non-commercial educational purpose only. Compete does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services available on these third party sites. Compete.etutor.co makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of these sites and the fact that compete.etutor.co has provided a link to such sites is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by compete.etutor.co with respect to such sites, its services, the products displayed, its owners, or its providers.