Cell : The Unit of Life
- Unicellular eukaryotes are protista & yeast. The eukaryotes include all protista, fungi, plants and animals.
- An Organized nucleus surrounded by nuclear envelope is present which contain the heredity material.
- Cell wall surrounds the plasma membrane in some protists, most fungi and all plant cells. Animal cells lack it.
- Eukaryotic cell membrane lack respiratory enzymes.
- Cytoplasm of eukaryotes shows the strenming movements.
- Cell division in eukaryotes are typically mitoric.
View this video for the topic from 0:36 to 7:54
Disclaimer: Compete.etutor.co may from time to time provide links to third party Internet sites under their respective fair use policy and it may from time to time provide materials from such third parties on this website. These third party sites and any third party materials are provided for viewers convenience and for non-commercial educational purpose only. Compete does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services available on these third party sites. Compete.etutor.co makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of these sites and the fact that compete.etutor.co has provided a link to such sites is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by compete.etutor.co with respect to such sites, its services, the products displayed, its owners, or its providers.