Brief account of evolution,Human evolution
- T.A Huxley ⇒ Man's place in nature
- Charles Darwin ⇒ The Descent of man
- Carolaus Linnaeus ⇒ gave the name Homosapiens [Man (man and woman) - who is wise]
- The fossil study indicates that origin of man occurred in Africa, Central Asia, China, Java and Shivalik hills (India)
- Savannah of central Africa is called cradle of human evolution.
Cultural Evolution of Man Plaeolithic Mesolithic Neolithic Bronze age Iron age (age of tools, stones, bones (animal husbandry, language, reading, writing) (agriculture, clothes, utensils)
Watch this video for the topic from 40:45 to 50:43
Disclaimer: Compete.etutor.co may from time to time provide links to third party Internet sites under their respective fair use policy and it may from time to time provide materials from such third parties on this website. These third party sites and any third party materials are provided for viewers convenience and for non-commercial educational purpose only. Compete does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services available on these third party sites. Compete.etutor.co makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of these sites and the fact that compete.etutor.co has provided a link to such sites is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by compete.etutor.co with respect to such sites, its services, the products displayed, its owners, or its providers.