Physical World and Measurements
- Physics deals with the study of the basic laws of nature and their manifestation in different phenomenon
- There are four fundamental forces in nature that govern the diverse phenomenon of the macroscopic and microscopic world. There are the gravitational force the electromagnetic force the strong nuclear force and the weak nuclear force unification of different forces is nature is a basic quest in physics.
- A fixed measurement chosen as a standard of measurement to measure a physical quantity called a UNIT.
- The standard unit chosen should have the consistency availability, Imperishability and convenience. The standard unit is necessary for the sake of accuracy convenience, uniformity and equal justice to all.
- Length mass time thermodynamic temperature luminous intensity electric current and amount of substance are fundamental quantities.
View the Topic in this video From 00:39 To 49:53
Disclaimer: Compete.etutor.co may from time to time provide links to third party Internet sites under their respective fair use policy and it may from time to time provide materials from such third parties on this website. These third party sites and any third party materials are provided for viewers convenience and for non-commercial educational purpose only. Compete does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services available on these third party sites. Compete.etutor.co makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of these sites and the fact that compete.etutor.co has provided a link to such sites is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by compete.etutor.co with respect to such sites, its services, the products displayed, its owners, or its providers.