Elements of Communication System, Basic Terminologies
- The exchange of information between a sender and receiver is called COMMUNICATION.
- The arrangement of devices to transfer the information is called the COMMUNICATION SYSTEM.
- A communication system consists of three essential parts
1) transmitter 2) medium 3) receiver.
- If the information is communicated between two points, this method is called POINT TO POINT MODE.
- If the information is communicated from one point to several points, this method of communication is called BROAD CASTING MODE.
- ANALOG SIGNAL : - Any physical variable is converted into continuous variations of current or voltage. These changes are analogous to the change of the information.
- DIGITAL SIGNAL : - The physical variables are converted into stepwise variations of current or voltage.
- TRANSDUCERS are devices that converts one form of energy into another form
- Microphone – converts sound into electrical variables.
- Speaker – converts electrical variables into sound.
View the Topic in this video From 00:19 To 14:48
Disclaimer: Compete.etutor.co may from time to time provide links to third party Internet sites under their respective fair use policy and it may from time to time provide materials from such third parties on this website. These third party sites and any third party materials are provided for viewers convenience and for non-commercial educational purpose only. Compete does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services available on these third party sites. Compete.etutor.co makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of these sites and the fact that compete.etutor.co has provided a link to such sites is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by compete.etutor.co with respect to such sites, its services, the products displayed, its owners, or its providers.